Wrangler Team Roping Championship (WTRC)
Saturday, March 17, 2012 8 am – 4 pm
Majestic Valley Arena Kalispell MT General Admission FREE
Saturday, March 17, 2012 10 am-4 pm
Come see these artistic creations!
Kalispell Center Mall Kalispell MT
The Vintage Whites (Antique) Market
Saturday, March 17, 2012 10 am – 6 pm
Flathead County Fairgrounds – Expo Building Kalispell MT
Cost $2 per person
Columbia Falls High School Drama Club presents “When in Rome”
Saturday, March 17, 2012 7 pm
A Romantic Comedy about a peasant who falls in love with a princess and has to fight gladiators to get her. A lot goes wrong along the way.
Columbia Falls High School
610 13th St W Columbia Falls MT
Pickin’ in the Parlor at theMiracle of America Museum
Saturday March 17, 2012 1 pm – 4 pm
Donations will be accepted. Please help us preserve a bit of the old barn dances where friends and family came together just to have fun.
Miracle of America Museum
Hwy 93 South Polson MT
St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Saturday, March 17, 2012 4 pm
- Description:Ancient Order of the Hibernians and Kalispell Chamber of Commerce hostSt. Patrick’s Day ParadeFirst Avenue West and Eighth Street Kalispell, MT
- Polson Fire Department hosts FIREFIGHTER’S BALL
- Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:00 PM
- Dinner followed by Entertainment.
- Tickets are $40/each
- For tickets, please call or stop by the Fire Station at 106 1st Street East,(next to City Hall)
- KwaTaqNuk Resort 49708 US Highway 93 East Polson MT
Don Caverly and Friends St. Patricks Day Jam!
Saturday, March 17th, 2012 8 pm
Come join the amazing night of Irish good times.
7935 Montana Highway 35 Bigfork MT